Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Violent Nightmare: A "fashion" show :D

I couldn't stay for the whole show, but I wanted to give you some photos as a piece of history. Ivey has been very good to MANY of us. Hers was the second "real" outfit I ever had as a newbie. I appreciate all she has done and given, and while this is not to my personal taste, I think it is important to chronicle (wink). So here we go. Pictures are worth more than words.

This features work from:

  • Aemilia Case of Philotic Energy
  • Munchflower Zaius of Nomine
  • Siennah Elcar & Nepeta Ling of Vital Animations
  • Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch
  • Roblem Hogarth of !Retox!







And the show begins:





That's a taste of the Violent Nightmare fashion show and chronicle of its brief blaze of glory :D

Popular Posts