Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Tuesday Goodies!


Oxygen has a super fun mini skirt and top gift. I paired it with my free red boots from Dark Mouse (previously blogged) and what a cute set it is! There is also a limited time free skin in the middle of the room. It may be gone by the time you read this :D Pose by Ani_mations





A-Bomb (formerly OMG!) has an on the wall freebie oriental mini dress. SO CUTE! I added hair (prize chair camping) from Magika and my ::69:: heels. You'll need your skirt shape for this outfit :D but it's worth changing. Pose by Tuli.




MB Designs has a dress out for $6 linden. While I couldn't get the skirt to work for me (either prim or system), the top is very nice and while changing I discovered that it had a garter belt piece LOL. So I added some fishnet stocking from Sn@tch and changed a mod bikini bottom to black and I have a fairly seductive outfit (should I be inclined - wink). Hair by House of Heart, shoes by ::69::, pose by Ana_mations.

Popular Posts