Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hairspray 2: The clothes



We know Hairspray 2 is all about hair, but there are some clothes too. Some at Savoir Hair and some at Mirada. I wanted to show you a couple examples of things I found. This first number is from Prim Play and was in a gift bag from Savoir Hair. The hair is from there too of course from a "Coming Soon" gift (bag I think). Me likes it :D I added some pink boots by Journey to complete the fun look. Pose by LAP from the OZ Hunt still in progress.


From the Mirada wall of freebies, I found this very nicely textured shirt. It skims the body for a svelte look. The pants included are to the knee so most likely not in my list of all time favorites, but the shirt will go with tons of things. Yeah! It is called Schools Over - by Damien Fate. Pose by LAP from the Oz Hunt.


So don't forget that there is more to the new Hairspray than hair (wink).

Comments

Popular Posts