Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Thanksgiving


It's still Thanksgiving in my neck of the woods. I have a lot to be thankful for even if I don't actually celebrate the holiday. Eleven months at Phil's and many fun times.

Things have been odd of late and you may have noticed my absence. I've been wondering why my enthusiasm has wained these last few weeks. It may be in part that there actually aren't all that many fantastic things to blog, but it is more likely my point of view.

Many of my friends have left Phil's or they are packing there bags as the end of the year approaches. Some because they are angry at the price increases, some simply because they can't pay their rent here and the real life economy doesn't look promising either.

All in all I have no idea how much I'll be blogging in the future. I may get a boost of steam -- or not. Currently I have made 430 posts in ten months -- counting Second Life Colors where I knew very little but had LOTS of enthusiasm (smile). So a good run no matter what.

I might make it to 500. I might not. But I am certainly thankful for the ride.

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
aww, Chic. I have missed your posts!You know, its possible you just need to take a break! (you have done an insane amount of posting in your time!) Or, maybe you need to explore in a different direction for a while. Take it easy, and I know you'll figure it out :) Take care. **big hugs**
Nissa Nightfire said…
oh -- I forgot to say -- that is a fantastic photograph :)
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks sweetie. Appreciate your thoughts. Only time will tell :D And yes, I like the photo too. Many of my favorite things there including boots form Lazy Places you can't see - LOL

Popular Posts