Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Top of the Morning


Two stops this early morning gave me a whole new outfit - sans boots which are my Lazy Places favs :D

First I went to InSight Eyes @ Amacci where I got some fun new hair, eyes and a great sit pillow which matches my other furniture. Long live orange! I decorated with Fall freebies. No surprise there. The hair comes in this brown as well as blond and black. The pillow is unisex and the eye pack is filled with a variety of styles as well as eye sparkles. There are other eyes and a wild hair there too.



Next on to Samara Studios where there is (sadly) a closing sale going on. This is the goodbye dollarbie from Samara which includes pants for boots and a nice top with embroidery trim. You can find the Peace On Earth hunt gift right next to this dollarbie vendor. It holds the skin I am wearing here.




So two stops and lots of great stuff. A good morning with some relaxing and maybe a good book :D Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts