Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Props: Making Your Own Environment


I've had some requests to continue with the props features, and since I love props as well as poses, I am happy to do that for you guys. And, if you are NOT a blogger *wink* these props tips can often transfer over into home furnishes and the like. They will most often be free or nearly free as -- after all -- they are props and I am a thrifty gal.



For today:

Shown in my hallway which I so love, I have a well worn, retro suitcase in muted colors free from CMTK Fashion and Design. It goes so well with the damaged walls of my old hall. Also shown is a chair from Lestat Reuven, part of the bug hunt at Masion Couture it will set you back a whole linden per chair. The pillow is extremely nice and adds an extra layer of authenticity to our virtual world.

I am wearing an open cardigan from MichaMi, part of a DSN sample. It paired perfectly with another DSN gift, some very cute girl's board shorts from *Has Been Designs.

Pose by flowery.

OK. I needed to do an addendum here :D

I TPed over to flowery to see what the shop was like. There is a cute dollarbie pose here as well as tons of very different poses at very good prices. So come and check out the store, you pose collectors. I don't buy poses often, but I am very very tempted -- LOL. Rent comes first, but poses may be second on my list this week. Be sure and read the titles that go with the poses. Much fun!

Note: I am adding two new categories to the channels. Props and poses will be separate, so feel free to check those labels from now on if you are specifically looking for new (or new to me) designs.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts