Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Messenger


Out of the mist -- in the dark of night


I come.



I do not bring death -- only its message of arrival.


I am the banshee.


Visit the graveyard at Duskwood >>


Style Notes:
********************************************
Hair: Alli&Ali Designs Crazy Magician Hair Red (new release)
Skin: *Illuminati* Female - China - Mashup (free Nightmare Eden)
Clothing: hO wEAr :: Lady (hO) Gaga (new release), E! Eclectic Apparel Fishnet Leggings (Black)
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black
Accessories: Grim Bros red fog module (group Halloween gift)


Some items may be gifts, prizes or simply no longer available. If you are having trouble locating a particular item, feel free to send me a message in world or add comment here on the blog and I will do my best to answer your questions.




Download my Windlight settings for this locale HERE.


This dramatic skin is part of a gift from the [Gauze] Gift bag! at Nightmare Eden. Find it at the beginning of the adventure when you come out of the cryo-chambers.

I went back with my gal friend yesterday and we redid the hunt -- this time solving ALL the puzzles with logic and aplomb *wink*. The ending was the same, but I am happy we did it again. So if you are stuck somewhere, send me an IM or notecard in world and I'll do my best to come up with a hint or two.

I was very taken with this skin. Actually I wouldn't exactly call it a "skin" as it is fairly unfinished in many ways. It is more like a skin colored bodysuit. I do, however love the face; my favorite October themed skin of this season. There is a guy version too with the same face. I am guessing that the torso is a bit different :D.

Find the skins along with some nice striped leggings right out in the open. These were obviously added after the premier, so if you went in the first few days, you missed them.

What do you wear with such unusual "make up" ? Why unusual hair of course. When I first opened this relatively new release from Alli&Ali I went " WOAH!". I mean this is big hair; not something I would wear often methinks. But it is perfect for this skin. Surprises abound.

My skimpy attire is part of yesterday's hO wEAr gift. A free new release every weekday, this business model seems to be working. The sim is packed most of the day and group chat has people mentioning what they just bought. So it is a win-win.

My red fog cloud was part of an outrageous Halloween group gift pack from Grim Bros. You just never know when you might need a red fog. I attached it to my foot since I couldn't rez at the sim. Thanks Greenlife coders for giving users that extra attachment point -- even if Emerald users are the only ones that see things correctly.

You can read up on banshees here at Wikipedia.


Comments

Popular Posts