Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Good Day My Lady



"Good Day My Lady."  His words reached me as he walked past and I gazed back in interest. But alas, he was taken.

This could have been a Places, post, but I am not feeling too literary today, so it will be pretty pictures and an intro thought :D  Crucible is a strangely haunting place. Connected to the Templum ex Obscurum sim, it dares you to meld with the elements. I definitely plan to return.



This is my favorite find so far in the POE2 hunt. I had my eye on it since the photos were posted on Flickr and thanks to the official blogs I found the maker's name and journeyed over to Spellbound in search of the Peace Globe. There is a hint globe at the landing point which describes the general area. The globe is obvious after all the beautiful things have rezzed.   Note: VERY sorry. Earlier SLURL was incorrect. Fixed now.






The dress comes in two lengths -- with and without the longer skirt shown here. The detailing is lovely, the colors of the holiday but in muted tones. I feel very much a lady in this gown. It's not for everyday for most of us, but if you enjoy playing "dress up" now and then, it is glorious.

Style Notes:

Hair: *SHOP SEU* --kurukuru hair Long
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope  (dark tan/li) blush
Clothing: Spellbound [SB] POE Gift - Siren



Who knew?  I was flying around Concrete Flowers to pick up the dollarbie of the day (see above) and found that I had on great leggings under that long skirt. So here I am in modern ladylike garb at my new extremely cute holiday table that is normal sized. Be still my beating heart. I can't have the guy, but I CAN have the table and chairs.

The set comes copy and this coelesced version with shadow is only 15 prims in all. The chairs have nice poses. Not all of them worked for me. Ya know that limb length issue, but one is great and that is all I need. I think I will go redecorate. Might as well have it REALLY Christmasy at the shop. Yeah.

Comments

Shania Singh said…
oh my god this dress is so beautiful but I can not find *me cries*

Popular Posts