Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Last Minute Holiday Fare



I wasn't planning to post today. Other projects were on my agenda. And then I ended up in this fantastic snow globe and I had to share.



Adventures sneak up on you sometimes in Phil's Place. I just hopped over to pick up some cute gingerbread cookies and coffee cups (free - see below) and here I am in an icy Wonderland. The environment is built inside a 50 meter hollow sphere and you really do feel like the space is immense.  I cammed outside to find that it is in fact a giant snowball (actually a moon but I have a vivid imagination). Fun!  It includes logs and a fire for camper chatting. Items are "loose" so can be deleted or moved as needed. At 112 prims inclusive it is a real bargain. You can see the Winter Wonderland Skybox here at the Christmas Market.




These are the gingerbread cookies and coffee that are free today at the Christmas Market main store. Find them on a table in the log house. They look great on the Gossip Bench from Second Spaces, yesterday's Advent dollarbie. I have a much classier shop these days thanks to all the wonderful gifts of the season.





And speaking of holiday gifts, If you haven't picked up your sculpty candy cane set from my PhotoGraphique shop (6 prims and free), then come on over. They have been very popular and I am happy to have played a small role in the gift giving.

Edit: VERY sorry. The map seems to be having lots of problems of late copying to the clipboard. It just "doesn't". I am usually good at checking but missed this one. So SLURL to my shop is now correct. :(

Style Notes:

I put together my outfit last eve from some of my favorite gifts of the season as well as some closet basics. It started with the hair from Maitreya (Le Look group boards) and grew from there. With lots of layers it was a fun exercise. The LE LOOK items are still available I believe. Join the group; click on ALL the goodies for both men and women on the boards at the center of the sim.


Hair: Maitreya : LE.LOOK! la femme - Hair/ Hat - Coffee
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) dec VIP gift,  WWI Snowflakes on my Lashes
Clothing: Fashion Nomad now  :: Aleida ::  (sadly leaving at the end of the month - sale in progress) *FN* Moroto Retro Spring Jacket - black dots, *Nuclear Boutique* Valentine's Pants (Black) NLA, *BOOM* Subtle Creek Hunt Tank, KOSH- CASSIOPEIA VEST WINE,
Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Cocoa
Accessories:  miel : LE.LOOK! l'homme - Scarf, KOSH-HIBERNATION NECKLACE

Poses by LAP and Glitterati.

Comments

Popular Posts