Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Valentine Wishes from a Dragon



click for larger photo

You never really know what will happen next in Phil's Place and it looks like that might be even more true in Winterfell. It had been a long but fruitful and rewarding day at Phil's and I felt the need for some rest, so I plopped myself down in my side yard on an arrangement from Pocket Gardens. Life went on in the real world with dinner, a bit of streamed TV and a glass of wine. I returned to find this hard to ignore dragon nearby. I mentioned that he was very impressive. He shyly expressed his appreciation.

He didn't live around here but loved the local and the people (and other denizens I assume). The abundance of open land is no doubt handy for someone of his size.  I told him he was always welcome and he thanked me. And as he flew off with powerful wings flapping and dangerous teeth in evidence he wished me a happy Valentines Day. Now THAT is memorable :D.

I wasn't so crass as to inspect him, but I did look at his profile after he left. He is either the creator of or the fan of  Seawolf Monsters, definitely a place worth checking out.  He is also, from his profile, quite philosophical. You never REALLY know ...


I've been very busy lately, but I have great plans for some adventure and a "pretty post" tomorrow. I hope you all had a great three holiday day.

Comments

Popular Posts