Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Shed of My Own


I garden in that other real world of ours, so I was very happy to learn that Parajen had a garden shed as a gift. You can pick up the fourteen prim building for free or spend a mere $50 to get the building and all sorts of great accessories. The gardener add-ons are linked  in groupings so you can add what you like as well as what your prim budget can afford. There is even a set of 3 barrels for a mere ONE prim. Wow!.


My favorite bit of furniture is the potting table with seeds, shovels and old time cans. The free version is copy only while the deluxe model is mod-copy should you want to texture the walls to coordinate with an existing building.

There is a surprise hidden in the deluxe model. I am guessing it is inside the chest that has a click to open lid with an authentic sound. I haven't rezzed my personal model yet however, so I can't tell you what it is. And, I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise anyway.




The building design coordinates with many styles from Shabby Chic to Victorian to Depression era. I unpacked the free version before purchasing the fancier model,  and think it will look wonderful on my land in Winterfell. I find I really prefer living outdoors as much as possible so this will be a serene place to relax. I will have a great time decorating.

Style Notes:

Hair: Analog Dog Noel
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 08a
Clothing: *G Fields* Maxi Dress "Mellow" (group gift - I left off the empire skirt)
Accessories: LILIPILY ALCHEMY God Admires His Creation necklace

Comments

Popular Posts