Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wearing White



Blue Blood has a new release. It comes in all the traditional BB colors in both black and white goth versions.  Since Spring is trying to come to my neck of the woods, I opted to show you the Winter Be Gone version of the new outfit called Veleria. It is sophisticated with a touch of feminine whimsy at the hips. I can think of so many ways to accessories this simple but striking set.


I chose simple and tall white BAX Prestige Boots, some dramatic new hair from the A sisters (see link below) and some pentacle earrings. A little Goth, a little Pagan a little Hollywood -- works for me.

I tried TPing to appropriate locales for a photo shoot but found some no longer open to the public and one (a shopping area) white-listed. So I am in Wintefell again. It's a big place with plenty to see.

Click any photo for a high rez version.


The hair I am wearing is a recent release and XStreet dollarbie from Alice Klinger. It has arty hand drawn tendrils. These don't always work for me, but in this style, they did. It is very romantic.


It is difficult to feel cold and harsh in this outfit, especially in the White Goth versions. Softness is OK. We can be strong and still keep love in our hearts.

Style notes:

Hair: Alli&Ali Angela Hair Ruby
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 02a
Outfit: +++BB+++ Valeria WG WHITE (review copy)
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots White Leather
Accessories: Steamy Victoria Pentacle Earring - Silver

Poses by LAP and Ozimals

Comments

Popular Posts