Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Congrats and Thanks

Congrats go out to Strawberry Singh for winning the Belleza contest.

Grand Prize Winner (50,000L$ & Winning image displayed in store and on the Belleza Blog).

Also a big thanks :D.

Since I "knew the name" but not the person, I ventured over to Strawberry's blog from her SL(R) profile. There I found a great article for new bloggers which had to have taken a very long time to put together. Most of that article was not new news for me *wink*, but in the reading I found that I could ADD PAGES to my Blogger site. Who knew? Edit: On testing this was NOT exciting or pretty in the least. Excitement be gone.That I had one gig of photo space available (I always wondered about that), AND that I was syndicated on a feed I either didn't know about or somehow lost track of.

So I learned a lot. 

Much appreciation from Chic's; "we" wish you great success with your Belleza career!

Comments

Thank you so much! I am still surprised that I won. LOL

And thank you for linking to my tutorial to. :)

Popular Posts