Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Blue Hibiscus


Exploration, new duds and graphic effects -- put them together and what do you get?  This by request "arty" post. I may look sad in the photo, but in fact it is only a digital layer of rain, not even virtual. And my new board shorts have me smiling for real. They are a sneak peak from sf design.

I am pretty sure that these are the Monday Mania item for tomorrow. [Update: yes, the IM arrived (just 12 hours late) confirming this as the Monday Mania special - $25. ] The jacket from last week's special was very popular on the blogs throughout the day, so I am guessing it was a hit. These are going to be right up there with the jacket; that's my prediction anyway.


The shorts have two big pluses going for them. First of course, they are pretty -- or for the guy's version "handsome". But beyond that, they work. I can sit in my chair and type, sit on the ground and cry with no ill effects. I am sure there are poses that won't work with them, but in general they are more or less problem free. That's a thrill. The shorts come with prim bottoms and pockets and can be worn this length or longer. Matching sandals are a bonus. I added a swim top from fri.day, tinted a bit to match the blue.


My hair is one of the new guy styles called Hercules from Alli&Ali. I suspect it will look good on Chav too, so I will share. This color is the group gift for the week, others hues can be found free at the voting wall and on Xstreet as a dollarbie (2366796).

The locale? A new to me spot I found through the travel agency I featured last week, Cap Estel. It is a lovely sim with horseback riding, hiking and this cute waterfront cafe, perfect for conversations with friends.




Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Hercules Hair Darkbrown
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 5/bl) :: 04a
Clothing:   sfd board shorts with flipflops;  fri.day - free.kini (Top) - Blue (Jacket)




Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts