Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Diva at Home


Newness entered my life this afternoon. It is the beginning of the month, and bloggers in general love the string of releases that the flipping of a calendar page often brings. Diesel Works, Amacci and sf design; put them together and you have -- the casual diva. In this case, she is in her newly remodeled studio / workroom / home high above Baubles.

The new pack of 11 poses from Diesel Works Animations  is called Diva II. Yes, there is a theme here. To my mind, a diva is a diva whatever she is wearing, be it graceful gown or comfy at home, exercise gear. These are my favorite attitude filled poses from the pack. You may have different ones of course, so get over to the shop, try them out and see what fits.



The track suit (one is available for guys too) is from sf design. Super comfy for lounging around the house, it could be worn for actual exercising should you prefer sweating over lounging. I know a lot of you picked up a personal exercise mat last week, so get over to sf design and get the perfect togs to go with.They are free during May. Find them in the middle of the store.

And now, there is the hair. *big grin*. Carina Larsen of Amacci sent me two new releases this afternoon.  I suspected I would prefer the shortish sassy one, but I decided that I "should" of course try on the longer one too. Mid-length hair doesn't work for me that often; but when I tried this style on, I was a very happy gal. This is Lil  in the coffee color; the copper version is a group gift.


I am posing in  my newly decorated skybox, adapted from one of the free PASH models I featured a few days ago. My furniture and rug are from Deliciae Meae, a prize in last month's Virtures of Sin hunt. I have two of the elemental bowls out from Alchemy's Attic -- also featured earlier in the week. I am running them as temp objects and they seem to cause no noticeable lag. New scripting is a wonderful thing.

Enjoy your inner diva. Enjoy relaxing. Enjoy your home. And above all, have a great hair day!

Skin: Eva by Tuli.

Comments

Popular Posts