Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Don't Miss Homewares


Click for a larger and CLEARER photo - thank you Blogger, what's up with that?

Just a quick note in case you missed this great 50 Linden Friday item from The Loft. 31 prims which I didn't really have available, but I bought it anyway and put it in my workshop for now *wink*. So cute. It is called Flea Market Finds. My grandmother would love it!  This is a linked object and transfer.

There are great shadows behind the shutters. You'll have to take my word for it, OR go see it set out at the entrance of the store. That works.

Style notes:

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Amber Tipped Black
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 02a
Clothing: LW Basic Capris Tea (NLA); This is a Fawn - Faux Bois Tee (old hunt item)
Accessories: [Baubles] From the Earth earrings and bangles (Black and Blue release in June)

Pose by Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts