Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wake Up SL!

Up way too early this morning, I spied a post from Tami about a sale at Imani. I hadn't been to the store in months, but I remembered I like the simplicity of the designs. Great basics with excellent workmanship. So I zipped over and beat the crowds. THAT was pleasant.

The whole store is on sale for $5. This set includes pants, top, two bra top choice and two belt choices. Gloves are included. $5. Good deal.  There are mini dresses, one retro outfit, gloves, eyes, shorts (got a pair of those) and sunglasses. Don't miss the free handprint tattoos over in the eye section. There are dollarbie gift boxes on a table also.

The items I purchased were NO COPY items.


Clad in new duds, I am going off to work on a project. Have a great day.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carletta ~ Deep Copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Clothing: IMANI Jamie

Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Forest


Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts