Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

On The Trail


I spent the morning on the hunt trail -- specifically the Blame it on the Pop Hunt. Part of my reasoning for choosing this hunt was that it was NOT a seasonally themed one.  There are a megaton of hunts this month, thirty or forty I estimate with more popping up all the time. Some are short adventures, some long-listed. Some are coordinated by veterans, some not. I can't say I found a lot to show you even though I garnered over twenty prize packs, about half of them from different events.


These are my personal picks -- all three of them *wink*.  All are from the pop culture, Blame Hunt. The tank top and super cute oversized glasses are from [bubble]. All layers of the top are included. The top pose is from [croire], part of a three pose mini pack. Need an outrageous lounging place? These squashed pop cans from Cheeky Pea are lots of fun. Want your own goodies? TP over to the stores and find the vinyl record.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Ulrica ~ Graphite
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/li) :: 02a
Clothing: [bubble] Pop It Up Tank; Mischief **Mis** Chris Crops - Plum


Poses by:croire and the pop cans

Comments

Popular Posts