Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sunrise


It is early sunrise out on the mesa and I am wondering if I can build today.

If the scripting and database wizards are still tinkering, perhaps not. Another of my philosophical questions amidst all the holiday themed gifts and products is "can we have orange and black without Halloween?". The answer is "yes", of course. So I put together a little mix including a couple of recent hunt finds and I will be starting my day in style.


My broken wagon in the background is a new release from Sway's. It comes as a set with a perfectly good (that is not broken) wagon. I loved the less than perfect version, and at only 10 prims it is a nice addition to the emptiness of the landscape.

Other newness in my life includes a bright rust top from JAZUMI and a jumbo bangle set from alaMood, both on the A is for Autumn Hunt. Now the prize objects on the A is for Autumn Hunt are tiny acorns. Amazingly enough I did quite well on my stops. Some of the designers made their acorns larger (thank you), some put down acorn paths to show the direction in which to seek, and some put the oak tree seeds against contrasting backgrounds.

Hints and store names are here should you get stuck. I want to also mention that SD Wears has a very nice hoodie at stop number 3, where I started. I won't be showing it since I already featured two colors here.

OK. I'm off for a busy day in both worlds. You guys have fun!

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Amber Tipped Black
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 05
Clothing: ::JZ:: Lyla Cozy Sweater [Pumpkin] (hunt) ; [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Timeless Jeans (Sunset); -Phoenix Rising-Poofy Vest-Black (dollarbie at closing sale)
Shoes: edge grafica / black orange accents (marketplace dollarbie here)
Accessories: [AB] Bold *Autumn*  Stacked (hunt)

Poses by:LOOTA and LAP

Comments

Popular Posts