Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Time Barriers


I don't have tons of news for you before the weekend commences. Most of what I know, you most likely already garnered perusing the feeds. Since I hate to contribute to feed overload (and there is a fair amount of that going on *wink*), I am just going to highlight the newest SOM gift from Dark Mouse. Hair!


I have been on the Dark Mouse SOM for a very long time. I have to admit that I don't always receive the mailings and gifts. No ones fault, just how the groups and SOMs work in overload. But I was VERY happy that November's present made it to my doorstep. Not only is the hair very cute and in several colors to match your mood and shade preferences, it is an updo (always the most meager grouping in my hair folder). It is also period friendly and works with hats. Could I ask for more? Probably, but I can't think of what it might be.  You need to be in the SOM before the gifts are given out each month, so sign up now for the future.


I am back in my slightly steamy, LeLutka coat. I added the belt that came with the set and my industrial steam topper -- a favorite from the first Steam Hunt. My locale is my little house in Austral.  I really do enjoy strolling amidst the period houses. Plenty to see, the landscape is ever changing. It is a young sim after all, based on Australia's youthful beginning in a way, so change is inevitable.



My only other thoughts before I leave you for the weekend is that November's hunt scene seem quiet after October. December's however may have October looking slow *wink*. I journeyed over the Kosh and Concrete Flowers the other eve to find that they are signed up for FOUR hunts during the holidays. And that number could increase of course. So rest up as the holiday season looks active to say the least.

If anything really exciting happens that I think you absolutely need to know about before Monday, I'll be posting. If not, I am off for the weekend. Things to do, places to go, people to see.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *Dark Mouse* Kelly (Black Cherry)

Poses by:Behavior Body and Amacci

Other credits, see this post.

Comments

Popular Posts