Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Luxury


If you count the hours that I have spent in my new virtual tub from Cheeky Pea and add them to the hours spent in the corresponding real life counterpart, I am indeed a relaxed gal today. This weekend's Spruce Up You Space's theme is "Life of Luxury".  That works for me! I don't know what all the designers will be coming up with but this Charlotte tub and bath shelf set is superb.


The tub comes with -- well what doesn't it come with? There is a choice of five metal colors, nine tub animations for us single folks, five couples animations with switch and sync menu options, six outside the tub animations accessible from the towel -- and a complete set of accessories that you can rez in place with the menu.


Rezzed object count against your prim allotment and can be moved a bit to work with your decor. Touch the water for a very realistic steam effect.  The towels, both with the tub and on the shelf are color change through menus. I chose a combination of berry and brown to coordinate with my Steampunk abode. The shelf is very cute and works perfectly on the wall above the tub. I downsized it a bit for my space. Yeah stretch!



Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


The tub without any accessories rezzed is 17 prims. With ALL the objects rezzed, it is 70. The shelf is completely separate (not part of rezzing system so it can be used away from the tub) and weighs in at 27 prims.


Shown here is my personal set up with towel, rug, bath accessories and roses.  The animation is one accessed from the towel.  I want to give an extra thumbs up for the animations. They are very, very nice.  A complete notecard with all the instruction for tub and shelf options is included in the package. DO READ IT *wink*. You will be glad you did.

There will be two Spruce Up Your Space weekend events this month. The first is tomorrow. So be on the lookout and if you have a place for this tub, DO check it out. And bloggers? I am sure you see the possibilities.


Style Notes: 

Hair: >TRUTH< Melinda - carrot
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04 with [:T:] Nemesis 2


Poses by: the tub

Comments

Popular Posts