Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Retro Drive


Retro. Love it! And it has been awhile. So when Miyoko Magic (TY) let me know that there was a $5 sale at Imani, I headed over. With lots of folks perusing it took a bit for textures to load, but not too bad. I really think the changes to the servers are helping; I hardly ever crash these days when turning on shadows (she says crossing fingers and knocking on wood). There are plenty of goodies to choose from including a couple of cute hair that just didn't work for my face shape.


My favorite was this cute little romper set -- available in lots and lots of colors. Everything in the shop seems to be $5. I know not why or for how long. This coverall in Ebony as it is called (hmm?) is transfer. Shirt, jacket and pants layers are in the set.



Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Meg Hair 5
Skin: [:T:] Gina / tan :: 05 Equinox with [:T:] Gina / tan / lips :: Grape
Clothing: >IMANI



Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts