Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Soft Desert Winds


There is something about the desert --

its soft breeze and warm caress, its elemental nature that reminds us of our pasts.

My choice for RED week is a fantasy outfit from Deviance. It speaks of times forgot or yet unborn. My locale? A sandy new dreamscape from Garden of Dreams.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Calico Ingmann Tracy - Blood
Skin: [:T:] Gina / fair :: 04 Galaxy; [:T:] Mask 2 and lipstick
Clothing:Deviance-Enchantress- red


Poses by:BehaviorBody

Comments

Rudhmellowen said…
Very Sexy, Love the colour its a real deep ruby red!
Eliza said…
Love your red! Gorgeous setting as well.
Luna Jubilee said…
I have that outfit in white ... I may just need it in red!
Beth said…
Quite sexy! Gorgeous pic!
Laila said…
Soft and Sexy. And I LOVE the belt!

Popular Posts