Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Patio Goodies


A very quick post to tell you about a Moody Monday deal at Clutter. I saw the announcement and zipped over intending to leave myself at the shop for the eve so I wouldn't forget on the morrow. So many places to go (a MM board is on my early morning list).  This whole set including the garden implements and pots is on sale for a day. The bench has lots of pose choices and /1a adjustments.

The even better news is that the vendor has been set up now :D. So I got my goodies and headed home. Honestly, now with NO gardening goods except my potting bench (backup yeah) I was in need of more outdoor accessories. So I will be adding the rake, shovel and pots to my place in the Bayou and the bench (too modern for 1900) to my outdoor spot at a friend's place. Such a bargain!




Style Notes: 

Hair:  Calico Ingmann Creations Tracy Pecan
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* Sepia /SMOKED
Clothing: DCNY Terry Hoodie Set_Salmon (new release)
Shoes: [PM] Fae Wedge - Kaki


Poses by: Clutter bench

Comments

Popular Posts