Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

All Business

Most of the time I am a casual gal, but once in a while (OK, not that often) I do have the need to look businesslike. With a couple of new releases to work with, getting a stylish professional look was easy. My charcoal business suit is part of a new release from Mischief Fashion. The set includes a a cute mini skirt as well as some very nice prim parts that unfortunately didn't fit me as they were no mod :D.   I do love pinstripes! The vest hales from E d e n, an all prim topper that goes easily over other layers. 

Adding some tried and true classics and a recent release necklace from KOSH gives me that "I mean business but I am still a gal" air.
 


Style Notes: 

Hair: Exile Fastball eclipse
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: **MIS** Shattered Glass set; PARADISIS Cold Kiss : Sweater top grey ; E d e n. short jacket (blue plaid)
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories: *bc*  Social handbag - Black; DECO - Analyst Glasses - Licorice; KOSH- OLEN NECKLACE

Poses by: Everglow

Comments

Popular Posts