Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Stylishly Bald


Bandanna Day has rolled around once again. I don't plan to be in world much today, but when I realized (a little slow on the uptake on this) that the great head wrap from Lelutka was actually one of the official Hair Fair bandannas, I had to get right over and pick it up -- not for the day, but for the future. Such style; no wonder it is all over the blogs. The Hair Fair ends soon, so get over there while you can!

My brand new necklace from Paradisis goes perfectly. Some very cute earrings come with, but didn't work with my non-hair of the day. The Earth Wisdom sets come in Tiger Eye, Pink Quartz and Turquoise. So pretty. 

Style Notes: 


Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: {SMS} Longsleeve Tee Brown

Accessories: PARADISIS Earth wisdom : Tiger Eye Necklace; [LeLutka]-GRACE scarf

Pose by: Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts