Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Akeruka


Meet Alba; Alba 06 Dark to be exact.  A new release from Akeruka and on sale along with the rest of the store for the 25,26 and 27. This is a beautiful skin -- a bit knowing, a bit ethereal.  The skins come with eyebrow tattoos so you can coordinate with your hair color. I have never worn this shade of my Luna hair from Magika, but wearing the red eyebrows convinced me to give it a try.


I am really liking Alba. I think I will give her a few days try out. You know I don't switch skins easily *wink*, but she is pretty seductive.  ALSO, the group join fee is down to zero for the same time period. And you know what that means? You can try out that dollarbie group gift skin I featured a few days ago.  There is one for guys too.

My very feminine undies are a new release from Paradisis.  Sweet Sugar is the style name.

The wintery -- thank goodness we don't get cold in SL --  backdrop is the new sky surround and yard I built today; it will be home for the next month on the LEA. I still (amazingly) have enough prims to furnish the house. I have never had this many prims before!  (insert big smile here).

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts