Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hair Fair - The Goodies 3


This ChiChickie! Jia style is so me. And free. LOVE the hairsticks which are separate.  It comes with a hud to change hair colors and resize. Easy to use, the colors are obvious. Yeah! Manual mod also as I needed to tuck in a bit of hair. Guess my ears aren't necessarily in the right spot *wink*.


These earrings are definitely going in my keep them a long time folder! Find them as part of the gift pack at Zibska.


You'll discover these Native American Girl  Feather Earrings at pr!tty as part of the gift pack. They come with and without hoop; one earring only for each style.

That's my freebie roundup. There were many, many more and some very well might be your favorites!

Tomorrow more hair and some new poses.



Poses by: Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts