Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Independence Day

Wishing those of you in the USA a very happy 4th of July tomorrow. Girls, if you need a cute outfit, this might be for you. I found it on the Marketplace while cruising yesterday. It is free and mesh, but only comes on one size. A shape is included. Happily it fit me very well (I am between a S and a M in standard sizing). Find it here. You will need a tank or whatever unless you are a VERY brave gal.

And since I needed some earrings to go with -- and since you might need some too, I made these and put them in my prefab shop. Find them free in a box with an American Flag right in the middle of the floor. Note: you will need to be able to see shine and bump for the earrings to look as they do here :D.

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts