Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Moon Glow


I really do try my best to post at least once a day. I know it isn't fun to check a blog and see the same thing *wink*. But sometimes life (real or virtual) takes up our time. I have been trying to learn Blender. I think I will be very good at it ------ E-V-E-N-T-U-A-L-L-Y. I am giving myself a month. This is day five.

So I cheated tonight and looked at the prize photos for the Full Moon Hunt. ChiC buildings is part of that hunt but beyond that I know little. This cute red dress with a bit of deco flare definitely caught my eye so I zipped over to French Quiss Boudoir (LM on the blog is incorrect so go HERE). 

My Graveyard Ruins pose prop which you have seen in the past is the prize at ChiC buildings.

And that's my evening news.

My hair is a new release - .:EMO-tions:. * JEAN* /black. Definitely retro.


Pose by: BeeHive

Comments

Popular Posts