Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Garden is Open!



If you've been trying to find The Garden (opening at midnight last), here's the link. People are starting to arrive now, but it has been blissfully calm in the early morning hours.

Lots of great outdoor furniture and accessories can be found. Prices range from really good deals to fairly expensive. Something for everyone. One of my favorite offerings is the patio - garden pavers set from Barnesworth Annubis. There is also a collection of flowers and some very pretty picket fencing. You can see the flowers and fencing in the background.

All sorts of patio and garden furniture is present and there is a lovely garden arch with ivy that I have my eye on.  I'll be showing you more soon, but just wanted you to have the location. I had to ask a designer to get the landmark. *wink*

My outfit is from Ducknipple, my current daily wear; you have seen it often on these pages.


Pose by: aDORKable from the Whimsy set

Comments

Popular Posts