Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Bits and Pieces


A quick late night post with a couple more Home and Garden Expo items featured.

It was a fun afternoon all around catching up with friends and  taking some snapshots. This is a staged photo -- I shall not lie. It was taken in hopes of getting the Machinima Open Studio Project into the destination guide. I will keep my fingers crossed. You just never know.


Part of the reason for showing you that shot was so that you could see the environment where the new Second Spaces (Sim2) Industrial Baker's Rack will be living. I just loved it, but not having a bakery I was scratching my head with where to put it. Well all those hungry crew members go through both food AND plates. So this works and adds extra ambiance to the scene.  At only five land impact, the nicely designed mesh is a deal!


I also wanted to show you this super fun Toon Town set from RE Blueprint Designs (Sim 8). Now I don't really expect a lot of folks in my audience to be in need of this set, but it definitely brings a smile and it is one of the most original builds I have seen in awhile. Clapping for the creativity.

That's my late night post. More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts