Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Thanks for 839

While there may have been a bigger Chic at Phil's Place day for page views, I can't remember it. So thank you to all that clicked in and viewed on Saturday til 5.

***************************************

It's been a tough week for me and I thank you all for hanging in there, reading my musings and society based posts along with viewing the pretty pictures. I pretty much am back to normal and things will move on accordingly. I am still dismayed and upset and sometimes simply mad at the events of the last couple of weeks, but I am one to move on and will in whatever form that takes.

My best wishes go out to all the content creators who have closed up shop, gone on hiatus, moved to more friendly platforms and even given up. We all make our choices and hopefully do what is best for ourselves and our loved ones.

I sincerely hope we survive the inappropriate decisions of The Lab. 


Comments

Popular Posts