Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dark Lady Hunting



I went out on the Dark Lady Hunt again this eve. I'll be honest, I didn't really do the hunt -- I simply perused the photos of prizes to choose where I would look. Not a lot of time these days. Good that some folks put their prizes in the list so those of us that wouldn't ordinarily search -- DO.

This outfit is a mix of three prizes. The outfit is from Pekas and includes a very nice mesh jumpsuit as well as role play attire.


Here is a closer picture sans role play additions. 

The horns and hair (separate items) hale from LaNoir Soleil Designs. Well made and definitely dangerous.


These boots from Seven Exits are very nice and come with a resize hud. I had to use a different alpha layer than that provided, but I suspect most of you have some "short boot alphas" hanging around somewhere.


Now I honestly don't see how this lovely dress fits into the theme, but do I care? Nope. Very pretty; I am sure I have a couple of friends who definitely want this. Find it at *FashionNatic*.



Hair by Mina; see previous post.

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks so much for using our hair in your latest post.... We are glad you enjoy our gift.

Sincerely
LaNoir Soleil Designs Team

Popular Posts