Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Accented Neutral


Leaving myself at the Skin Fair sims, I logged in to find an old friend in the "nearby" window. I don't check that regularly, but I often find it open when I am going to another window. So a fun surprise and we caught up. It is Wednesday as I type this; neither of us have found "the new skin" as yet. I may be the current me for awhile longer. That's not a bad thing.

I do however have some great new hair. Big in back, more sedate in front and definitely long and flowing. The textures are of course gorgeous. It is  PERPERUNA from eXxEsS.

My top is a new release from PARADISIS for the Whore Couture Fair.

While I did don my thigh high boots (in red even) I don't feel very Lady Of The Night as my mom used to say. But if this is a dress? Well yes, that would then qualify.

For us less brazen gals, this works like a wonderful satiny tank.



"Evening Glow" comes in red, gold and black and in all the standard sizes.


Boots: BAIASTICE
Poses by: Diesel Works









Comments

Nissa said…
now that is some hair!! It was good to catch up with you :) I decided to purchase a few skins to work with... but don't know if they will be the new me. But it's good to stretch our wings a little :)

Popular Posts