Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Storm Clouds


Are those storm clouds on the horizon?  It happens in summer! Just when you think the sun will be around forever ....

Now is a great time to get over to The Arcade. I am guessing you can actually see beyond the gray now without waiting half a hour for things to rez. From {theosophy} a set of bike vendor carts. There are plenty of pastel versions but this dangerous and quirky one immediately got my attention.  Illegal? Well it is all a matter of viewpoint -- and where you live.


My all in one outfit is the Ducknipple Mesh Cello Cardigan w HUD -- and what a hud it is. Twelve colors (neutrals are included) for the cardigan, twelve for the slip dress.  Ah the choices!


I was SO happy to see that these sandals from ArisAris worked for Maitreya bodies as well as Slink. Since most of the folks I know are wearing Lara, lots of designers are hopping on that bandwagon and I am thrilled.  Perfect for all kinds of summer outfits and beachwear they come with a hud that goes on forever. The detailing is phenomenal.

Look for Nature Live sandals. 


And you thought I was kidding about the hud!  

My backpack is antique and undoubtably not available.
Hair: Peggy by MINA

Poses by: Helamiyo and the bike

Comments

Popular Posts