Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

School Days


You don't need to go back to school to enjoy some of these new releases from My Attic, but as I was dressing I was feeling nostalgic for the first days of classes -- hence my location.



Whippet & Buck - Briet Tweed Skirt; a mid length casual style suitable for many occasions.  (SO many color choices!)

{Luxuria} Town and Country Thigh High Socks *Indulgence* with appliers (again TONS of colors!)

Essenz - Alabama heels, this time in black. See this close up and scroll down a couple of days for more details.

My pose complete with books is from {NANTRA}. This great, Illegally Blonde, pose pack comes with purse and dog as well as books. But (and this is a plus) most poses work just fine on their own -- a very nice addition to your pose collection.

Vest by Baiastice - Marrianne
Hair by eXxEsS - ZIVA

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by:{NANTRA}

Comments

Popular Posts