Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Rustic Living

Larger Photo Here

This is a bit of a variation on a theme from yesterday's post. A different version of Vanity Hair's release for Tres Chic - this one with a side ponytail instead of piggies, "Rustica" ---  and the "Molly Set" from Ducknipple. Both come with extensive color and pattern change huds. The options are almost limitless.

The house in the background is a remake of the house I built for myself in the Bayou in 2011 (oh my). That one was fairly impressive for the time, but many years have passed and it was time for a third version. I had a lot of fun with this building. A little angst went along with the baking; not a new scenario really -- Blender is a quirky and picky program and even when I THINK I have it ALL figured out -- well sometimes things just don't work the first, second, third ..... time.

Repetition is good. We learn. Well let's hope so.

I do love the country and both my locale and outfit remind me. All good.



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts