Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A New Leaf

A New Leaf

It is time for a blog shift of focus.

This is post number 4589.  Things have changed over the last nine years; I have changed too. In some ways I miss the olden days when there were about fifty active bloggers who mostly knew each other and hung out at lucky chairs and chatted while we waited for our letters to come up and garner some really good stuff -- for the times anyway.

Back then, there were no review copies. We bought or hunted or won our blogables. We posted stories of our adventures and even had posts showing demos of things we liked. A few folks will remember those times.


I still blog for a fair amount of designers that I featured many years ago. We know each other a bit; we now and then chat. I like supporting other designers, even those that could be considered my direct competition. We all have our different styles and I believe there is plenty of room for all of us as creators.


My pattern of typically only blogging things that garner my enthusiasm won't be changing. But I will likely be posting less with longer stories and more info.

Today is the first of those posts.


All these items were chosen for their quality and their style. Lovely textures, careful rigging, long distance levels of detail -- all in one package.



TUKINOWAGUMA  Bocek hair at On9 (opens the 9th).

* alaskametro "LUXE" EYESHADOW and "LIPSLICK" LIP MAKEUP at anyBody.

Meva Denise Dress Beige (Maitreya) at The Seasons Story (opens the 10th).

FOXCITY. Cutie Pie Bento Set poses at On9.

{what next} Palma Set at Collabor88. Texture change rocking chairs and pillows, table, cups, books and plant pot; either white or wood toned lanterns.


Comments

Popular Posts