Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

City Streets

City Streets 1

All dressed up in ho-wear, I ventured back to my old stomping grounds to find that the Red Light district was no more. How can that be? After a nice OOC chat with a new arrival I moved on to my historical place of choice for all things dark and mysterious, Toxian City.

Now my garments of themselves are not all that "ho" but by the time I got my look together I was feeling pretty "lady of the night" as my mum used to say :D.

All fine quality items no matter how you style your wardrobe.

Kaithleen's Crop Fur Coat at Tres Chic

Dahlia - Madison - Choker at Tres Chic (some great looking earrings currently hidden by hair are also available so don't miss those!

=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Sarina" at Tres Chic


City Streets 2

If you missed these beautifully detailed boots at Cosmopolitan, check the main store of  **UTOPIA@Design** - "LEXI" come with color change hud. Maitreya, Belleza and Slink fits.

Ducknipple: WonderBra
Makeup: alaskametro


Poses by: Everglow and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts