Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

An Evening Respite

emozine and grass

It's easy to forget how important poses and animations are to our virtual world. Anyone who has beta tested a new platform will recognize how odd we feel when we can't "move" as we would like.

Tomorrow is your last day to pick up the pose from EMOZINE @ Cosmopolitan. After that a new round begins, but I am guessing this "Once in your Live" pose will be available in world and Marketplace -- so test if you are tardy shopping.

There is a story behind this outfit. It was made for a photo contest that I decided NOT to enter after I visited the sim LOL.   Oh well. I had a great time putting the look together and this pose definitely highlights the Baiastice Circle Sandals which I loved but have been hanging around my "to blog" folder for way too long.


Also in this shot:

Mesh India Garden Shed
[DDD] Seasonal Sculpty Gift Grass
Asteria "Kim" [Maitreya] Bodysuit - Ivory
TUKINOWAGUMA Dubet hair


Poses by: Emozine

Comments

Popular Posts